We use the latest technology and innovative thinking to identify and develop novel material processing and formulations that give you the competitive edge, from increasing service temperature to identifying surface coatings to extend operating life.
We also identify key parameters and optimize processes to streamline your operations and make them more efficient, saving time and resources. Our experts work hand in hand with your internal teams to leverage knowledge across both groups and identify solutions that are fit for purpose – all on a timeline that meets your project needs.
If you're asking any of the questions below, then give us a call. We'll be able to help.
- How can we improve existing materials, products, processes and technologies?
- Can we make them perform better – by selecting different materials and reformulating?
- Can we add functionality to what they do?
- Can we reduce the cost of them?
- Can we pinpoint the root cause of failures and stop them from re-occurring?
- Can we improve yields?
- How can we develop the next generation of products and processes?
We can help to:
- Understand and resolve surface/coating failure or wear
- Gain insight about surface/interface interactions
- Improve or validate your material surface or coating
- Visualize the surface structure or coating
- Study the elemental and molecular structure of your material's surface
- Select the right material for your application.
Why choose Lucideon for your materials research & development?
- Materials expertise built up over many years across diverse industries
- The latest testing and analysis techniques to support and validate development work
- Prototyping and pilot-scale facilities to take development from the lab to pilot scale quickly
- State-of-the-art rational materials selection tools.