Failure Analysis for Aircraft OEMs
Failure analysis of aircraft structure components is critical in an industry where safety is paramount.
At Lucideon we perform extensive testing to predict and reduce mechanical and material failure risks in applications throughout the aircraft manufacturing supply chain. We can become an extension of your in-house team working with you to identify the root cause of failures and recommend corrective actions so they can be avoided in future.
How can we help you?
Here are some examples of what we do for our partners:
- Chemical, physical and thermal testing and analysis on a variety of materials manufactured for aircraft parts such as landing gears and wings
- Failure analysis and root cause investigations on airplane structure components, including metals and polymers
- Contamination identification and analysis of aircraft components.
Our experts come from a variety of backgrounds and industries which allow them to collaborate across diverse teams and approach these forensic failures investigations from a variety of unique perspectives.
Partnering with us means you can:
- Prevent reoccurrences
- Assess liability
- Reduce down time
- Aid product optimization and development
- Increase fundamental understanding of materials and equipment in your processes.
On Demand Webinars
This webinar, presented by Sara Randall, Senior Materials Engineer, describes the general processes applied to a typical failure analysis of a metal component.
This webinar, presented by Julius Bonini, Principal Consultant, Metallurgy, provides a blueprint for the typical procedures which should be applied when a component fails in fatigue.