Failure Analysis for Aircraft Manufacturers
Mitigation of the risk of a component or assemble to premature failure is critical in any industry, however it is essential in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
At Lucideon we perform extensive testing to predict and reduce failure risks in applications throughout the aircraft manufacturing supply chain. We can become an extension of your in-house team and work with you to identify the cause of failures and recommend corrective actions.
How can we help you?
- Failure analysis and root cause investigations on metal structures and polymer components manufactured for aircraft
- Chemical, physical and thermal testing and analysis on a variety of materials including ceramics
- Contamination identification and analysis of aircraft components.
Our experts come from a variety of backgrounds and industries which allow them to collaborate across diverse teams and approach these forensic failures investigations from a variety of unique perspectives.
- Reduce down time
- Prevent reoccurrences
- Assess liability
- Increase fundamental understanding of materials and equipment in your processes
- Aid product optimization and development.
This webinar, presented by Sara Randall, Senior Materials Engineer, describes the general processes applied to a typical failure analysis of a metal component.
This webinar, presented by Julius Bonini, Principal Consultant, Metallurgy, provides a blueprint for the typical procedures which should be applied when a component fails in fatigue.