Compositional & Thermal Testing for Aircraft OEMs
Whether you are trying to understand the bulk composition of a polymer, metal or ceramic material or trying to evaluate heat flow through a material, Lucideon has the capabilities and experience to provide answers.
Our full suite of chemical and thermal testing capabilities allows characterization across all material systems and at temperatures ranging from -150°C up to 1500°C.
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE)
- Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Thermal Diffusivity
- Thermal Conductivity
- Specific Heat.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma – Optical Emission Spectroscopy & Mass Spectroscopy
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy
- Inert Gas Fusion
- Combustion Analysis
- Ion Chromatography.
At Lucideon we understand that delivering the test data is only a part of the solution. Our internal experts will help get to the heart of your problem and assist in identify the testing required to address any questions.