Additive Manufacturing Support for Aircraft Manufacturers
Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D printing) offers a wide range of benefits and opportunities for aircraft manufacturers, but is not without its challenges.
At Lucideon, solving these challenges is what we do best.
- Cracking in aircraft structure components
- Powder inconsistency and recycling
- Fluid contamination
- Characterizing polymer components
- Qualification of AM components
- Root cause analysis of failure.
We can help you navigate the obstacles of material characterization and validation, new material development and failure analysis to help you develop an AM product that’s fit for purpose.
- Our comprehensive knowledge and experience of aircraft manufacturing means we act as an extension of your internal capabilities, complementing your knowledge and solving any problems that may exist – saving you time, money and resources
- We can help you improve the functionality of your additively manufactured product, in turn reducing costs and time
- We can improve your productivity. Streamlining your AM process throughout the product lifecycle enabling you to get your products to market faster.
In this webinar, Julius Bonini, Aerospace Business Manager, explores a number of analysis techniques that can be used to provide insightful competitive advantage through design and performance evaluation.
This webinar covers metal additive manufacturing, various methods & equipment, E Beam vs. laser melting methods, powder bed vs deposition methods & available metal systems