Information and Knowledge Services
The Information Centre has many years' experience in answering technical and commercial enquiries from customers from a wide range of industry sectors and has amassed an extensive collection of materials information and expertise.
We search for and collect information from around the world on a daily basis, ensuring the information we provide is fully up-to-date. This information can be accessed in a number of ways, through the services of one of our information specialists, via regular email bulletins, alert services, online access, or in person within the Information Centre.
Our in depth knowledge of available information resources and where to quickly source that vital piece of information enables us to effectively respond to our customers’ enquiries.
Helping you to manage your business needs, and saving you valuable time, we are able to supply you with a steady stream of information ranging from technical and commercial information to new product information and standards.
Whether you require a structured technology search conducted by one of our information specialists or if you wish to keep ahead on the latest developments in your areas of interest, we can provide the right solution to meet your needs. Through continuous monitoring of new information from all sources we can provide detailed and targetted information matching your requirements.
Information Resources Include
- Suite of online scientific and technical databases with in-depth coverage of subjects including construction and building materials, ceramics and glass, composites, engineering, medical, metals and much more, enabling us to quickly source that vital piece of information
- Comprehensive range of journal subscriptions covering advanced materials, ceramics, construction materials, glass, materials science, minerals and refractories
- Extensive library containing books and conference proceedings, worldwide journals collection and archive
Benefits to Technology Partners
Lucideon Associates and Partners have exclusive and unlimited access to our information services including:
- Technical Searches – access to the services of our information specialists – use our skills and expertise and let us do the searching for you
- Knowledge Base – online access to hundreds of thousands of pages of content and technical information
- World Ceramics Abstracts Database – a key online resource produced by Lucideon for global information on ceramic materials, processing, properties, testing and applications
- Customized Alert Services – tailored alerts matched to your keyword preferences for monitoring technical and commercial developments in your specific areas of interest
- Environmental Information Service – assistance with environmental related enquiries relevant to your industry. Regular bulletins and online access to information
- Library Services – full use of our library services and access to our specialized collection of ceramics and materials information
- Document Supply – copies can be supplied from our own resources or sourced direct from publisher
- Quick Turnaround Service – providing a fast response to your information needs
- Information Allowance – available to cover any copyright fees.
Interested in becoming a Technology Partner? Contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager - email@example.com or +44 (0)1782 764422.