Assurance - Verification and Certification Services
We offer assurance services through Lucideon CICS Limited, a leading global provider of sustainability assurance and management systems certification.
Their greenhouse gas (carbon) verifiers are renowned for their expertise and for well-planned and executed verifications to comply with voluntary and mandatory standards across a wide range of industries. Services include:
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Verification
- Carbon Footprinting (ISO 14064-1, WRI / WBSCD)
- EU ETS (EU Emissions Trading Scheme)
- F Gas Verification
- Ofgem Sustainability Audit Verification (this now includes Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Renewables Obligation (RO))
- SECR - Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting
- Sustainability & Environmental Report Assurance
- Water Footprinting
Using their team of knowledgeable and experienced auditors, they have a history of providing impartial management system and product-specific certifications, including:
- BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing
- Corporate Certification
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Integrated Management Systems
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System Certification
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System Certification
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management System Certification
- Occupational Health & Safety ISO 45001 Certification
- Product Conformity
- Supporting the NHS
- Universities and Further Education - The Benefits of Certification.
Lucideon also provides management systems training courses. Led by highly qualified trainers, our courses are interactive, yet informal. Our most popular courses are shown below or you can view the full list of courses here.
- Management Systems Training - Internal Auditor
- Implementing An Energy Management System For ISO 50001
- EU ETS 'The Basics' Workshop
Our European Headquarters are in Stoke-on-Trent, UK, with USA Head office in Houston, Texas and regional offices in New York State and South Carolina.
For details of their verification and certification services accreditations, which include UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute), click here.
» To find out more visit the Assurance website - www.lucideon.com/assurance.