Assurance - Verification and Certification Services
We offer assurance services through Lucideon CICS Limited, a leading global provider of sustainability assurance and management systems certification.
Their greenhouse gas (carbon) verifiers are renowned for their expertise and for well-planned and executed verifications to comply with voluntary and mandatory standards across a wide range of industries. Services include:
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR) Verification
- EU ETS (EU Emissions Trading Scheme) including Stationary Operators
- EU ETS (EU Emissions Trading Scheme) - Aviation Operators
- Carbon Footprinting (ISO 14064-1, WRI / WBSCD)
- Sustainability & Environmental Report Assurance
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme (CRCEES) Verification
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Verification
- Shipping Verification - Regulation EU 2015 / 757 (MRV)
- Ofgem Sustainability Audit Verification (this now includes Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Renewables Obligation (RO))
- Product Carbon Footprinting.
Using their team of knowledgeable and experienced auditors, they have a history of providing impartial management system and product-specific certifications, including:
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System Certification
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System Certification
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management System Certification
- Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
- Corporate Certification
- Product Conformity
- BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing
- Health and Safety OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 Certification
- Integrated Management Systems
- Supporting the NHS
- Universities and Further Education - The Benefits of Certification.
Lucideon also provides management systems training courses. Led by highly qualified trainers, our courses are interactive, yet informal. Our most popular courses are shown below or you can view the full list of courses here.
- Management Systems Training - Internal Auditor
- Implementing An Energy Management System For ISO 50001
- EU ETS 'The Basics' Workshop
- ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Revisions Workshop.
Our European Headquarters are in Stoke-on-Trent, UK, with USA Head office in Houston, Texas and regional offices in New York State and South Carolina.
For details of their verification and certification services accreditations, which include UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute), click here.