You are here: Home » Testing & Characterization
Testing & Characterization
» Your Metal Component Has Failed in Fatigue: What do you do next?
22 September 2016
» Failure Analysis - What Engineers Need to Know
13 October 2016
Providing solutions, not just numbers.
Do you need to:
- Gain regulatory approval?
- Outsource your QA/QC?
- Determine if your material/product is fit for purpose?
- Characterize your materials?
- Identify and rectify failures?
- Improve product performance?
Put Lucideon to the test...
Lucideon is an independent materials testing and analysis laboratory, working across a range of materials, including ceramics, metals and polymers, and offering the following standard and customized testing:
- High temperature
- Surface analysis
- Quick turnaround
- Accurate data
- Analysis and support
- SinglePoint lab - everything you need in one place
- 7 years archive storage of all analysis data
- Extensive materials expertise
- State-of-the-art analytical facilities.
Lucideon is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory (No. 0013) in the UK with Lucideon accredited overseas laboratories.
For our full list of UKAS accredited tests, click here [PDF File, 455KB].