Have you seen our new Testing & Analysis Brochure?
It can be downloaded here [PDF file]
At Lucideon, we specialise in surface, near surface and interface analysis.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Elemental and molecular chemistry in these regions at ppm levels.
Multi-Element Depth Profiling
At depths of nm to tens of µm.
Elemental and Molecular Imaging
Maps the entire surface across a surface or cross section.
Generates 3D maps on nm scale showing microstructure, wear, etc.
Any material including drugs.
Our experts are actively involved in a number of research programmes and EU projects, as well as one-off analyses, which include:
- Troubleshooting problems
- Defending product claims
- Settling commercial liability disputes
- Reverse Engineering of competitor products
- Validating new products and processes.
Using state-of-the-art equipment, we have a wide-range of techniques available.
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS)
- Rutherford Backscattering (RBS)
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS)
- Fourier Transform Infra-Red Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) & Energy Dispersive Analysis (EDA)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) - X-Ray Reflectrometry (XRR), Grazing Incidence X-Ray Diffraction (GID) & Micro Diffraction (µ-XRD)
- Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry (GDMS) & Interstitial Gas Analysis (IGA)
- 3D Non Contact Surface Profiling (3DP)
- Vapour Phase Decomposition (VPD)
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) & Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy (EELS)
- Further Bulk Techniques.