Milling of materials before processing into new products can be an ‘unknown quantity’. Manufacturers are often unsure as to why specific milling techniques and/or durations are used; this is likely to be a result of using processes that have never changed.
Not fully understanding why a milling and grinding system is utilized could be detrimental to production, especially when faults occur. A thorough comprehension of the processes involved and updating and optimising current practices can optimize production.
We have developed a consultancy service that will:
- Assess and review current grinding and milling practices
- Provide recommendations for improvement.
Greater control of milling processes and technology transfer could also provide increased production, shorter production times and reduced losses.
The consultancy procedure includes:
- Studying, reviewing and understanding current technologies and needs
- Evaluating and comparing potential alternative technologies
- Processing and testing materials using potential new methods
- Interpreting data and reporting recommendations for improvement.
Optimizing milling techniques could be the move that ensures your products are better than the competition.