Assurance - Verification and Certification Services
We offer assurance services through Lucideon CICS Limited, a leading global provider of sustainability assurance and management systems certification.
Their greenhouse gas (carbon) verifiers are renowned for their expertise and for well-planned and executed verifications to comply with voluntary and mandatory standards across a wide range of industries. Services include:
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR) Verification
- EU ETS (EU Emissions Trading Scheme) including Aviation
- Carbon Footprinting (ISO 14064-1, WRI/WBSCD)
- Sustainability & Environmental Report Assurance
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme (CRCEES) Verification
- Carbon Disclosure Project Verification
- Ofgem Sustainability Audit Verification (this now includes Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Renewables Obligation (RO))
Using their team of knowledgeable and experienced auditors, they have a history of providing impartial management system and product-specific certifications, including:
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System Certification
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System Certification
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management System Certification
- EMAS Certification
- Corporate Certification
- Construction Products Regulation
- BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing
- OHSAS 18001
- Integrated Management Systems
- V-MARQ - Guaranteeing The Place Of Manufacture
Lucideon also provide management systems training courses. Led by highly qualified trainers, our courses are interactive, yet informal. Our most popular courses are shown below or you can view the full list of courses here.
- Internal Auditor
- Implementing An Energy Management System For ISO 50001
- EU ETS 'The Basics' Workshop
Our European Headquarters are in Stoke-on-Trent, UK, with USA Head office in Houston, Texas and regional offices in New York State and South Carolina.
For details of their verification and certification services accreditations, which include UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute), click here.